1. You just bought a new ($37.00) bottle of O.P.I. nail polish called: "I just may quit my job"
2. You can tell from your tan lines what shoes you were wearing yesterday.
3. The sand that was between your toes is now on your yoga mat. And on the floor mats of your car. And in your house.
4. Your relaxed feet are not that interested in putting on your work shoes.
5. On your big toe nail, there is a butterfly, or a rose bud, or something adorned by faux-diamonds.
6. Your bunion is looking just a little less buniony with a pool behind it.
7. While "hanging out" by the pool (or BBQ or ocean), you impress your friends with your amazing intrinsic foot muscle skills by doing your individual toe lifts. Like this: