Includes in-depth instruction of 25 individual exercises. Note: these don't flow like a routine/workout but are taught one exercise at a time to show important elements of form assessment you can then apply to 10-minute routines or any other movement programs, from yoga to fitness to physical therapy, you might be participating in. Runtime: 2 hours 33 minutes. Tech specs below.
Move your lower body for more strength and mobility and less discomfort or limitations. This course is perfect for anyone who:
- wants to be able to walk longer or pain-free
- feels restricted by the condition of their knees and hips
- would love more freedom of movement, from walking to basic balance
Whole Body Biomechanics are in-depth movement courses that include precise exercise instruction for laypeople, athletes, and movement professionals to help everyone move more and better. “Feet, Knees, and Hips” will help you learn new ways to move your lower body for more strength and mobility and less discomfort or limitations. Watch a WBB Course trailer here.
- alignment basics and bolstering techniques to make moves accessible
- 25 exercises, broken down in their own segments for in-depth learning
- two 10-minute exercise routines, one beginner and one advanced
- “Home Gym” lessons on where to fit the exercises into your daily life
- a short routine easily done at your desk in minutes!
These courses teach biomechanics and self-assessment so that you can scale the exercises to your body and your needs. Together our three WBB courses cover the whole body, but you get to pick where you start and how far you want to go.
Tech specs: You can stream these videos online or download them to your computer.