Includes in-depth instruction of 25 individual exercises. Note: these don't flow like a routine/workout but are taught one exercise at a time to show important elements of form assessment you can then apply to 10-minute routines or any other movement programs, from yoga to fitness to physical therapy, you might be participating in. Runtime: 2 hours, 36 minutes. Tech specs below.
Create a strong and supple core able to carry you well through your daily activities. Take this course to:
- better distribute movement over your body
- reduce/resolve back pain or a weak core
- restore foundational strength, essential function, and confident, joyful movement
Whole Body Biomechanics are in-depth movement courses that include precise exercise instruction for laypeople, athletes, and movement professionals to help everyone move more and better. “Core and Pelvic Floor” will help you address symptoms of diastasis recti, back pain, pelvic issues like incontinence, pain, or prolapse, and weakened cores with a set of exercises designed to strengthen underused muscles, relax overused muscles, and reduce all-day pressures caused by our habits. Watch a WBB Course trailer here.
- alignment basics and bolstering techniques to make moves accessible
- 25 exercises, broken down in their own segments for in-depth learning
- two 10-minute exercise routines, one beginner and one advanced
- “Home Gym” lessons on where to fit the exercises into your daily life
- a short routine easily done at your desk in minutes!
These courses teach biomechanics and self-assessment so that you can scale the exercises to your body and your needs. Together our three WBB courses cover the whole body, from toes to fingertips and up to head, but you get to pick where you start and how far you want to go.
Tech specs: You can stream these videos online or download them to your computer. If you want to download this title to your iDevice, first download to your computer and then synch to your iDevice via an app like iTunes or Dropbox. Apple only allows direct downloads to its iDevices via iTunes or other approved providers. Alternatively, you can stream on an iDevice and download onto most other non-Apple devices.