Includes in-depth instruction of 25 exercises. Runtime: 2 hours, 36 minutes. Tech specs below.
Create a strong and supple core able to carry you well through your daily activities. Take this course to:
- better distribute movement over your body
- reduce/resolve back pain or a weak core
- restore foundational strength, essential function, and confident, joyful movement
Whole Body Biomechanics are in-depth movement courses that include precise exercise instruction for laypeople, athletes, and movement professionals to help everyone move more and better. “Core and Pelvic Floor” will help you address symptoms of diastasis recti, back pain, pelvic issues like incontinence, pain, or prolapse, and weakened cores with a set of exercises designed to strengthen underused muscles, relax overused muscles, and reduce all-day pressures caused by our habits. Watch a WBB Course trailer here.
- alignment basics and bolstering techniques to make moves accessible
- 25 exercises with modifications
- two 10-minute exercise routines, one beginner and one advanced
- “Home Gym” lessons on where to fit the exercises into your daily life
- a short routine easily done at your desk in minutes!
These courses teach biomechanics and self-assessment so that you can scale the exercises to your body and your needs. Together our three WBB courses cover the whole body, from toes to fingertips and up to head, but you get to pick where you start and how far you want to go.
Tech specs: You can stream these videos online or download them to your computer.
Choose the course that addresses whichever areas are decreasing your movement or causing you pain. Unsure where to begin? We recommend working lower body, to upper body, to core.