This multimedia course includes:
- Katy Bowman’s book Don’t Just Sit There in both e-book (a 55-page PDF) and audiobook (106 minutes) format
- 45 minutes of video instruction dedicated to using your body more (and more of your body) in the office, including a 7-minute “desk workout” you can follow along with at the office.
- Bonus material: a 20+ minute self-massage routine using Tune Up Fitness® therapy (or tennis) balls.
What if there was a way to use your body more (and more of your body) while working in an office setting? The Office-Worker’s “Don’t Just Sit There” Digital Multimedia Course was created to help folks layer movement into their desk time without losing productivity.
- Think beyond a standup desk and discover flexible positioning to keep your body parts moving while otherwise in place doing your work.
- Learn how to adjust your sitting and standing positions to improve loads to the lower and upper back.
- Practice exercises that “balance” desk positioning and help to alleviate the strain that comes from repetitive tasks and positioning.
- Start thinking differently about how you use your body.
- Use the Tune Up Fitness® video series to learn how to release and rehabilitate painful fascial restrictions.
Don’t let desk-work stiffness keep you from the other parts of your life you want to enjoy!
Whether you’re a regular exerciser struggling with long bouts of office-work sitting or someone who doesn’t exercise but wants to pepper more movement into daily activities, learn to use your body differently throughout the day so that it feels better.
- You can view/listen to the video, eBook, and audiobook online or download them to your computer.
- To download this title to your iDevice, first download to your computer and then sync to your iDevice via an app like iTunes or Dropbox. Apple only allows direct downloads to its iDevices via iTunes or other approved providers.
- Alternatively, you can stream on an iDevice and download onto most other non-Apple devices.