This audiobook is distributed by Bookfunnel so after your purchase you'll receive an email from them with your download link. You can listen in their app, or in a browser. Let us know if you have any trouble. You can also buy an audiobook to gift! See instructions at the bottom of this page.
Read for you by Katy!
Humorous, fascinating, and science‐based, Move Your DNA addresses the vast quantities of disease we are suffering from, identifying our lack of movement as the primary cause. All readers can use the corrective exercises and lifestyle changes Katy has created to help each of us recover our healthy, naturally moving bodies.
Move Your DNA explains the science behind our need for natural movement – right down to the cellular level. It examines the differences between the movements in a typical hunter-gatherer’s life and the movements in our own. It shows the many problems with using exercise like movement vitamins instead of addressing the deeper issue of a poor movement diet.
Best of all, Move Your DNA contains the corrective exercises, habit modifications, and simple lifestyle changes we need to make in order to free ourselves from disease and discover our naturally healthy, reflex driven selves. From couch potatoes to professional athletes, new parents to seniors, readers will love Katy’s humorous, passionate, and above all science-based guide to restoring your body and reclaiming your life.
This edition contains:
- 70+ exercises
- Alignment checks
- 3-level movement program
- Walking habit modifications and tips
- Exercise glossary
Includes comprehensive, printable exercise PDF.
BUY AN AUDIOBOOK TO GIFT!
- Purchase the title you’d like to give as a gift.
- When you receive the email from BookFunnel with instructions for accessing the audiobook, forward the email to your recipient with a note to follow the GIFT instructions at the bottom of the page.
- These are single-use codes so do not use the code yourself!
- If you already have a BookFunnel account, this book WILL show up in “Your Library. ” DO NOT open the book as it will affect your recipient’s ability to redeem the code.